Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Garage Girls: Workout #4

{via smallworldbeauty.com}

Don't you love this picture? If this lady can do it...so can I : )

 I am really excited about today's workout.  The last time I did it, was over a year ago.  It will definitely be interesting to see what my time is.  Anyway, I will be smiling during the whole thing, because...fitness is fun. Right?


     Warm-up - A few yoga poses
     downward facing dog for one minute
     into plank pose for one minute
     into left side plank pose for one minute
     into right side plank pose for one minute

     Workout - for time

     Run 400 meters

     10 rounds of:
     10 push-ups
     10 squats
     10 jumping pull-ups
     10 sit-ups

     Run 400 meters
      

Enjoy! : )



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment