Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A song to make you blush...

Jane Birken and Serge Gainsbourg picture via

 I don't remember when I first heard this song...and I don't really know if I heard the whole thing the first time around.  I CAN tell you that I came across this song while reading A Cup of Jo a couple of weeks ago.  I was listening to it, smiling, thinking about our anniversary trip to Paris, when all of a sudden I stopped what I was doing and looked around to see if anyone was in the room  with me...hearing what I was hearing (around 2 minutes 32 seconds into the song).  I then couldn't stop laughing. 


I love moments like that! Moments that completely take you by surprise.  And make you blush...even if it's just for a moment.

Enjoy!  

*you may want to make sure the kiddos are out of the room, or at least have an explanation ready : )

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. It's pretty impressive that she can still sing through it!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!!! I had no words...for a couple minutes : )

      Delete