Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Can't wait!!! : "The Campaign"


Here is my suggestion - whenever you are feeling fed up with the never-ending presidential campaign...watch the preview for the upcoming movie "The Campaign" starring Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis.

I am obsessed with politics...I don't love politics...I don't even like it...I just can't seem to look away.  And because of that, I have been in a state of irritation and frustration for what seems like a full year.  I came across this preview at the perfect moment the other day.  I felt like I was on the verge of a huge tirade when I saw it.  I have not  laughed that hard in a very long time.  Ferrell and Galifianakis...two people I can not wait to see fight it out.

My favorite part...the "kiss the baby" part. 


Why could this not come out tomorrow?  Everyone needs a good laugh right about now.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment