Friday, July 27, 2012

Garage Girls: Workout #17


Another Friday.  My tendency is to make this workout memorable for the rest of the weekend, but I told my garage girls ladies that I would not make today's workout a killer.  Now... I am rethinking things just a bit   : )  Maybe not a killer... maybe my goal will be for everyone to say "I think I am going to puke" by the end of it.  That's better... right?

    
      Warm-up: (repeat exercises for 5 minutes)

      5 supermans (for a count of three)
      5 burpees
      5 jumping squats
      5 ring rows    

     Workout: this workout consists of 6 stations that we will work at for 1 min. then / rest for 15 secs.  We will be at each station 3x, so the workout will be 18 minutes long. 

      station #1 - walking lunges (1 min. work/ 15 secs. rest)
      station #2 - push-ups (1 min. work/ 15 secs. rest)
      station #3 - jumping pull-ups (1 min. work/ 15 secs. rest)
      station #4 - box jumps (1 min. work/ 15 secs. rest)
      station #5 - sit-ups (1 min. work/ 15 secs. rest)
      station #6 - air squats (1 min. work/ 15 secs. rest)

      *Make sure to write down the # of reps at each station- you will add all of your #s up at the end to see your total.  This # will be what you compare your future results to. 


Have fun : )

Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment