Thursday, August 16, 2012

Can't Wait!!! : Life of Pi


Once in a while, comes along a movie that is absolutely visually stunning...so much so, that it is very difficult to follow the storyline.  "Life of Pi" is sure to be such a movie.  Ang Lee has long been renowned  for producing cinematic masterpieces. I have loved him ever since I saw "Eat Drink Man Woman" ...and he blew my mind with "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" and "Brokeback Mountain".    It looks as if Ang Lee has brought the magic to another story...another culture...and I can't wait to see it!

This movie is based off the internationally best selling novel of the same name...a book I am downloading as we speak to my kindle.  What could better for a little beach reading than a novel about a boy adrift at sea with zoo animals as his only company? I plan on knowing every detail of the story before the movie comes out...I don't want to be bothered with a storyline when there is so much to see : )  Can't wait!




Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment