Monday, August 20, 2012

Garage Girls: Workout #27




Back from the beach, and I can actually say that I worked out while I was there.  Amazing actually.  And as good as I feel about working out on vacation, a lot of work needs to be done to make up for all of the fun I had : ) 

Today's workout is 4 rounds for time.  You are going to start seeing longer distances of running in the workouts.  My hope is that we work towards doing the Crossfit workout named "Murph", in a few weeks.

So here it goes- 


     Warm-up:

     100x jump rope

     Workout: (4 rounds for time)

     5 burpees
     10 jump squats
     15 push-ups
     20 jumping pull-ups (or regular pull-ups)
     25 sit-ups
     30 air squats
     run 300m


...and here is another great workout song-



( image via iheartinspiration )


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment