Friday, August 24, 2012

Garage Girls: Workout #29

source

This is the last workout for some of my garage girl ladies- most are going back to work now that Summer is winding down...so, of course I feel the need to make them remember me and the garage I am sure they have become so fond of over this Summer : ) 

Here is my parting gift to you : )  I have loved our time together and for all those sticking with me...I will see you on Monday, bright and early.


     Warm-up: (3x through)

     20 hollow body rock
     30 jumping jacks

     Workout: (4 rounds for time)

     10 push-ups
     20 mountain climbers
     30 air squats
     20 jumping pull-ups
     10 kettlebell swings
     run 400m

     *everyone treat this workout as if it is your last- go as hard and as fast as you can.  Remember you have the rest of the day to breathe : )


Have fun : )


...and here is another great workout song-



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment