Friday, August 31, 2012

Garage Girls: Workout #32


There are days that this is my mantra.  Today may be one of those days.  School has begun again in our household, and I can already tell how life can get in the way of making time for yourself.  I am determined to not let this happen.  I will make time for myself, because it makes me better...at everything.  I organize my thoughts, I prioritize my day, I create in my head before I ever put pen to paper.  I need this...so here I am...not making excuses.

Let's Go.


     Warm-up:

     50 Jumping Jacks

     Workout: Crossfit workout "Murph"

     run 1 mile
     100 pull-ups
     200 push-ups
     300 air squats
     run 1 mile



 ....and here is another great workout song-


Have fun : )


***UPDATE***
Oh Murph...you are a toughie!!!  Way to go Angie for not following your own advice- 1:00pm is NOT the best time to work out.  In the spirit of being completely honest...about half way through the second mile, I convinced myself I was having a heart attack- my left arm was numb and tingling and I was having sharp pains in my chest.  Needless to say, I wasn't or, if I was, I have recovered remarkably : ) Anyway...at the end of the day I may be disappointed that I was not able to control the thoughts in my head, but I am SUPER pleased that in spite of convincing myself I was going to keel over on the hot pavement and not be identified for several days because I was not carrying any form of identification with me....I beat my previous Murph time by three minutes!!!!! Yeah me!!!!....take that, you super annoying, nay-saying voice in my head!!!!

Pin It



No comments:

Post a Comment