Monday, September 17, 2012

Garage Girls: Workout #38

source

There are days when your legs feel like lead and every push-up feels harder than they did a couple of days ago.  Well, going into today's workout...I am feeling tired, my knees are aching terribly, my arms feel like jello and I generally feel about ten years older than I actually am.  On these days, there is only one thing I can do to get through a workout.  I listen to the angriest music I can find...as loud as I can...and I push through it.  That is what I am doing today.  And, I think Rage Against the Machine is the perfect choice.

Today's workout is going to be a re-do of workout #20.  It has been quite some time since we first did this workout.  Keep your previous time in mind, and do your best to beat it...hopefully, significantly : )


     Warm-up:

     1 minute plank position
     1 minute side plank ( each side)
     1 minute downward facing dog 

     Workout: (4x for time)

     20 dumbbell floor press
     20 weighted sit-ups
     20 plie squats
     20 tricep dips
     run 400m


...and here is the angry song of the day...adding fuel to the fire-



Have fun : )

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment