Friday, November 9, 2012

Garage Girls: Workout #61

source

The Color Run is next weekend and I can not express how excited I am.  I have had an injury that I have been working through, so when I saw the quote above, I knew exactly how that feels.  And even though I "feel that way" today, I have to get going because the Color Run is in a week.

Did I say I was super excited?....because I am super excited!


     Warm-up:  (2x) series of short runs

     50m lateral
     50m butt kicks
     50m high knees
     50m grapevine
     
     Workout: (2x for time)
  
    10 burpees
    20 jump squats
    30 tricep dips
    run 400m

    20 leg raises
    30 kettlebell deadlift
    40 push-ups
    run 200m
  
    30 step ups (15 per leg)
    40 weighted sit-ups
    50 jumping pull-ups
    run 50m
    

...and here is another great workout song-


Have fun : )

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment