Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Here is my question: Are you making any New Year's resolutions?

New Year's resolutions...they start out innocent enough, but I often end up feeling disappointed as I inevitably don't stick to them.  I don't know if my resolutions have been too grand in the past...or if I did not...do not...have enough discipline to make them happen.  I have taken a break from making New Year's resolutions for a few years.  But I have really been thinking about renewing this New Year's tradition.

I may be making a short list of things I would like to remain focused on this year, but in addition to that I have found a mantra that I hope to refer to every day.  It reminds me of everything I want to keep close to my heart and everything that gets lost in the hubbub that is everyday life. 

source

What are your thoughts?  Are you making any promises to yourself this year?  Do you have a mantra that you wish you could live by...if only for one year?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment