Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pay It Forward #1: Anonymous pick-me-ups


Technically, this should be the second week, but being sick last week has me playing catch-up.  I thought there was no better way to kick off my pay it forward campaign than gifting five people with one of my favorite things...coffee.  No surprise there. The surprise comes with the fact that I actually gave away my favorite thing voluntarily : )

It started like this- Starbucks has these little Mini Moments books of five $5 gift cards.  I love these little books for many reasons, but I especially love that each paper card has a cute sentiment on it such as "Good for one delicious daydream".


I bought some kraft paper envelopes and wrote some messages of my own and after stuffing them with the gift cards, I passed on the "pay it forward" message. 




 I placed my "pick-me-ups" on windshields throughout the day, as I ran my errands.



If you have a Pay It Forward story from this week, I would love to hear about it. 
Keep sharing the love.


Pin It

1 comment: