Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Post-It Romance...


I was reading through some of the most amazing love letters last night...letters written by Beethoven, Napolean, Charlie Parker, Jimi Hendrix, Johnny Cash, Rockwell Kent...to name a few.  With today being Valentine's Day, I was inspired to share some of the sentiments in these love letters with the people of downtown Charlotte.  I wrote out little snippets of these letters on heart-shaped post-its and "posted" them all around town.

I imagine someone going through the monotonous routine of daily life...standing at a light...waiting for it to change...when they glance up and see "...to me so infinitely lovely that to be near you, to see you, hear you, is now the only happiness, the only life, I know"...and I think their day will change a little.  How could it not?  If just one of those post-its inspires a a little romance on this very special day...then I will consider it a job well done.  Share the LOVE : )


Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!












***You can see some some of these letters here

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment