Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Saturday Song...

This week has been one of the busiest/hardest I have had in a long time.  That is just one of the reasons why I have been sooooo looking forward to today.  Jason and I are having a few friends over for a St. Patrick's Day party, and the preparations are in full swing.  The smell of "fresh from the oven" Irish potato bread is filling my house...soon to be replaced with the smell of chocolate stout cake baking.  Jason has filled our refrigerator with some of his favorite Irish beer and music is filling the house...from top to bottom.  This is what I have needed all week : )

It's time to get my Irish on! 

And to help me do it...I am looking to one of my favorite Irish men- Van Morrison.  In a little while, I may be listening to Flogging Molly, The Pogues or The Dubliners...but for now...Van is my go to guy.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment