Thursday, March 21, 2013

Easter Round-up...my favorite ideas for Easter


Bunny Bags
I love these sweet and simple treat bags- a great substitute for the traditional Easter egg.  Just untie the bow and the treats are revealed inside.  This is a easy craft you can do in very little time.  See detailed instructions here at Mermag


Brussel Sprout Topiary
I have never been a huge fan of brussel sprouts, but I may be a believer now.  I am in love with these beautiful topiaries! This image is via Better Home & Gardens.


Origami Bunny Gift Tag
This free printable from Eat Drink Chic can be embellished with glittered paper after you print them up.  I am a sucker for freebies...especially cute and colorful bunnies. You can find the printable with instructions here.  


Cross Necklace
One of my best friends gave me this necklace for my birthday this past year.  I love how simple and pretty it is.  It is light enough to wear every day, and pretty enough to be noticed every time that you do.  It would make a perfect Easter gift.  You can buy the necklace here


Stamped place cards...or should I say eggs
Such a pretty and easy to do place setting for Easter brunch.  You may already have everything you need to recreate this look- Spring colored napkins, some dyed eggs, greenery clippings and alphabet stamps.  Simple and beautiful. You can find more photos of this tablescape at Love of Family and Home here.  


Bunny bread
Who knew refrigerated rolls and a pair of kitchen scissors could create such a cute addition to an Easter meal?  Snip ears into the top of the dough and use the point of the scissor blade to create the eyes.  As they cook, the edges will soften and the soft bunny roll will appear.  Image found here. 


Watercolor Nails
Celebrate Easter with the colors of Spring.  Water color nails...a new favorite of mine.  See how to get the look here at Small Good Things

Easter Egg Fortune
I LOVE this idea!  You may see this for a Pay It Forward in the future.  Find detailed instructions here at Poppytalk.


Bunny Ear Napkin Holders
I LOVE these little burlap bunny ears ! Such a cute idea!  These napkin rings can be found here, and you can see more of photos of this tablescape here at Amy's Party Ideas.  


Peep Love
And if you are a year long Easter lover...and if you especially LOVE your peeps...I would suggest this art print from Society6 simply called "peep".  A childhood favorite has been transformed into some sweet artwork : )  You can order this print here.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment