Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Kasbah Mod...I'm in love


Kasbah Mod is the #1 retailer in the world of restored vintage typewriters.  I LOVE vintage typewriters...and I especially love brightly colored ones.  Not only does Kasbah Mod carry typewriters of every color under the sun, but they also carry a chrome plated typewriter named "The Ghost" and a 24 karat gold-plated typewriter called "The Double-Oh-Seven".  Each typewriter has it's mechanics restored and then is treated to a custom paint job.  These typewriters are definitely on the high end, but if you are a vintage lover, you may want to splurge on one of these bad boys.  LOVE it : )









"I love typewriters. I love the tactile experience of writing with truly obsolete technology. In these days of scatterbrain thinking and an obsession with Control-V and Control-C, the typewriter gives me equal parts freedom and discipline." - Chase Gilbert, Head Designer, Kasbah Mod 


(all images are taken from the Kasbah Mod website.  Quote is from Fab.com)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment