Tuesday, May 21, 2013

"Clouds"...a song and a story of true inspiration



I learned of Zach Sobiech five months ago, when I stumbled upon his music video "Clouds" on YouTube.


Zach was diagnosed at the age of 14 with osteosarcoma, a form of bone cancer that usually affects children.  His outlook on life after his diagnosis, was amazing.  I was instantly inspired by his story and his love for life.  I can honestly say that after watching that video, my perspective changed...on everything.

About 2 weeks ago, Soul Pancake posted a documentary about Zach Sobiech on YouTube. In 22 minutes you can learn everything you need to know about who Zach Sobiech is. And everything you need to know about how to live life to the fullest and appreciate every day you are given.


Zach passed away yesterday morning.  And even though I knew from the moment I watched "Clouds", how Zach's story would end, I am heart broken.

On this blog, I try to share the things that inspire me, and even though those things usually are light-hearted, I can not remember a time, when I have been more inspired by the way one person has lived.

(top image via PopWrapped.  Video via Soul Pancake)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment