Saturday, June 22, 2013

A Saturday Song...

Here I sit...staring at an empty white space that is patiently waiting for paint.  For the past week-and-a-half, I have been working on 8 paintings that are all due tomorrow. It is 6:00pm and I am just now starting the last and final one.  I know the relief I will feel when I am finished...but the thought of it does not make picking up my paintbrush any easier.  So, here I am typing...and looking to my go-to songs from college...the songs that I loved...the classics.  I would give myself one song to listen and feel my way through and then... I had to get started.  The first stroke has always been the hardest for me. Whenever I was stuck, I would look to one lady in particular...and one song in particular.  There's something about it...

Here is a song for your Saturday.  Hopefully you will be inspired to do whatever it is you need to be doing... and hopefully I will too : )


Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment