Monday, June 17, 2013

Artist Spotlight: Alice X. Zhang


I took one graphic design class in college...one.  And I hate myself for it now.  Everything I accused graphic design of missing, is displayed for me in Alice X. Zhang's artwork.  I can see the brushstrokes...the layers of paint...the time and thought behind every color and dot of light...and all of them are illustrated with a computer instead of a palette and brush. Had I known the possibilities...  Oh well, I will just have to live vicariously through the digital paintings of Alice X. Zhang.  LOVE them...and her : ) 












Watch the process through which each digital painting is made...it is AMAZING!!!


A big thanks...again...to John R. for opening my eyes to a new artist and a new art medium : )


(all images are from Alice x. Zhang's official website here.  And you can purchase art prints of her work at Society 6 here)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment