Thursday, August 8, 2013

My favs for "Back to School"...

It is that time of year again...time to enjoy the last few days of Summer...and time to start gearing up for school again.  Here are a few of my favorite "back to school" finds for kids and adults of every age. 



I love this bag for it's versatility and design.  You can carry anything in it- it is made from 100% certified organic cotton fabric, has a water-resistant, food-safe lining and is printed with low-impact, azo-free dyes.  Find it here



I LOVE this iphone case for the pure concept of combining an object from the high tech world with a beautiful and basic material from nature.  This case is made from real wood and the design is laser cut.  Simple and beautiful.  Get it here


I love the simple construction and look of this backpack, but what I LOVE even more than that is that the proceeds from every pack goes to fund one Haitian child's education for an entire year!  You can find it here



This set of Scout Books are made from "100% recycled paper sourced from mills in the Pacific Northwest and Midwest and vegetable-based inks milled and mixed in Portland, Oregon".  With this set of 12 books in 12 different colors...you will be ready for spontaneous creativity wherever you go.  Get them here



For those of you who are going off to college this year...this just might be a lifesaver.  Tell your roommate...in a funny way...that you think their cleaning habits are disgusting.  You might be surprised at how much you will use these little guys : )  Find them here. 


I have been looking for a comfortable reading chair for the girls' rooms, and I absolutely love this one.  It has the comfort of a bean bag chair with the durability of outdoor furniture.  We had the anywhere chair from PB Kids for the girls when they were little, and this chair seems like a wonderful step up.  You can find it here. 


I don't have to say much, besides LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.  I think I could sharpen pencils all day if I owned this awesome sharpener.  Get it here.


This set of 2 snack bags have all the same qualities of the Apple Messenger Bag above, but they are 1/4 of the size.  So cute and perfect for any snack emergency you might have.  Get them here. 



For those of us that enjoy observing as much as doing, here is a collection of observation journals for you to record every thing you could possibly imagine.  Ava would love this! She draws every animal and plant she encounters : )  You can get it here



I would have loved this when I was in college! Not only does it provide you with a secluded study space, but it also provides shade if you need to take a nap during the middle of the day...which I often did while I was on the crew team.  And for me, camping is one of my favorite things to do.  Why not try and invoke the relaxation of a camping trip during the middle of exams? Love.  Get it here.


Sometimes, I wish I could go back to school just to justify buying all this cool stuff.  I do have two sweet girls who would look pretty cute with that apple messenger bag : )



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment