Friday, October 11, 2013

The Friday Five...

This ended up being a really hard week, but there were a few moments that made me smile along the way... all of which happened during our day trip to Grandfather Mountain this past weekend.

Here are my five...

{ The leaves were just beginning to turn, but the sky was a deep blue
that was perfect for the white, fluffy clouds that filled it }

{ The mountains were covered with this flower/weed.  It was really lovely. }

{ See those things that look like skinny trees on the top of the mountain? 
Those are actually lots and lots of crazy people.  The last place I would want to be
is in a crowd on the edge of a cliff. Good for them though : )  }

{ Have you ever seen a cuter face?
I just wanted to go cuddle with him...but I decided I had better not : )  }

{ I love looking at this thing, much more than looking through it! }

What are Your Five?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment