Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Have you seen this?...Air Force Band Flash Mob

I  have been to the Smithsonian National Air &Space museum countless times, but at no other time do I wish I could have been there than on this day.  The United States Air Force Band pulled off a wonderful surprise to kick-off the Christmas season. 



Just so you know, I would be one of the people with the goofy looking smiles and smart phone in the air.  I love how the performance kept getting bigger and bigger, up to the very end.  LOVE it : )

(via Independent Journal Review)

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! Lovely Christmas gift for us. Thank you very much.
    I love this kind of performances. Let me send you in return the one few years ago was performed at my town, Valencia, in Spain. Opera singers inside our Art Nouveau market located in the town center.
    Hope you enjoy it. :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds8ryWd5aFw
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for sharing! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well and a very happy new year!

      Delete
  2. I liked your blog, thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete