Monday, January 6, 2014

Artist Spotlight: Claire Basler


What better way to jump back into Monday's artist spotlight than to feature the home/artwork of French floral painter, Claire Basler?

There are moments when I wish I lived in a completely different place...and that I was living in a completely different way.  That is exactly how I felt when I saw Claire Basler's home. She is living within her artwork- literally creating this magical environment filled with her passion.  She has converted an old school house into her home/studio.  It is truly amazing to see.  Her home is filled with trees and flowers- real and painted.  Her artwork has leapt from the canvas to the walls...ceiling...floor of her home.  I am in LOVE!  My heaven is embodied in a French schoolhouse in Les Ormes, France.  Who knew?















(via My Modern Met)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment